- Class “A” Finish
- Military Specs.
- Color Match Available
- ROHS Compliant
- Water Bond Coatings
- High Solids
- EMI/RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) Shielding:
We provide COPPER and NICKEL shielding. Also, we can measure the resistivity of the shielded surface if required.
Powder coatings offer excellent finish uniformity for a variety of applications and environments (interior, exterior, super durable, custom architectural, etc.). We provide numerous finishes including: smooth, textures, wrinkles, metallics, chrome-like, candy coats, etc.Our powder coating services are popular not just among machine shops and fabricators, but also with architects and private consumers. Motorcycle, automotive, marine, aerospace, aviation, food industry and agricultural are just a few of the fields that our powdered products are used in.
Color Match Available.
- Fully equipped silk screening department:
Unlike many paint companies, we don’t send your parts out to a third party for marking and silk screening. In addition to the actual ink application, we are capable of manufacturing screens and most artwork on site with our state-of-the-art computer system. As a result, our screening department can ensure a fast turnaround of your product!
- Epoxy & Enamel Inks
- Color Matched To Pantone System
- Screen Tools Produced To Your Specifications On-site
Pro Finishing offers a range of ceramic coatings that can be used for many applications that require specific thermal needs. For example; when used together, an internal ceramic thermal barrier and a high temperature external coating on an exhaust system can improve engine performance and efficiency by allowing the gases to escape faster while keeping components cooler.
High Temperature Ceramics:
- Widely used in the automotive, marine and aerospace industry. High temperature ceramics are known for strength, durability and thermal breakdown.
- Variety of colors to choose from for protection in excess of 1800°F (gold, black, red, yellow, blue, purple, silver, etc.).
- Brake calipers
- Decorative finishes
- Thin film applications
Thermal Barriers (Heat Shielding):
- Increase performance, reduce heat transfer up to 600°F and reduce damage from high temperatures.
- Insulate your components in excess of 1800°F.
- Improve performance, horsepower and exhaust gas velocity out of your engine.
Ceramic based clear coats are exceptional for protecting polished metals to eliminate re-polishing.
Clear coats are used on aluminum, stainless steel and brass.
Provides heat protection up to 800°F.